Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

My Blessing For You

I bless you with the blessing of Manasseh, able to forget the history. I bless you with the blessing of Ephraim, with the power of anointing to produce wealth and be doubly blessed even in the toughest situations. I bless you with the blessing of Joseph, every adversity becomes a stepping stone and opportunity for the thousandfold increase. I bless you with the blessing of Benjamin, receiving five times more blessing, grace, ability and favor beyond the natural. I bless you with the blessing of Sarah, able to overcome the limitations as you see yourself as God’s masterpiece. I bless you with the blessing of Rebecca, a women of excellence and uncommon. I bless you with the blessing of Leah, finding favor where there is no favor. I bless you with the blessing of Rachel, a women beautiful on the inside and outside. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment