Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Five Blessing Of The CROSS


Complete Forgiveness Of All Your Sins
He was pierced for our transgression, he was crushed for our sins; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Restoration Of Your Relationship With God
We are rejoice in our wonderful new relationship with God, all because of what our Lord Jesus Christ has done in dying for our sins, making us friend of God.

Overflowing Abundance In The Mist Of Challenges
In this world, you will have troubles. But take heart, I have overcome the world. My own peace I give to you. Do not be worried and upset. Do not be afraid.

Supernatural Health And Healing
Praise the Lord, o my soul, and forget not all His benefits. Who forgive all your sins and heals all your diseases.

Supernatural Restoration Of What You Have Lost
I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment